Organizational Capacity Resources and Tools
- NREPP's Questions to Ask Program Developers (PDF, 54KB)
- FRIENDS National Resource Center for Community-Based Child Abuse Prevention: Integrating Evidence-Based Practices into CBCAP Programs: A Tool for Critical Discussions--Appendix D-Implementation Plan Worksheet
- Chinman, M., Imm, P., & Wandersman, A. (2004). Getting to Outcomes ™ 2004: Promoting accountability through methods and tools for planning, implementation, and evaluation. No. TR-TR101. Santa Monica, CA: RAND Corporation.
- Hall, G. E., Dirksen, D. J., & George, A. A. (2006). Measuring implementation in schools: Levels of use. Southwest Educational Development Laboratory.
- Wiseman, S., Chinman, M., Ebener, P., Hunter, S., Imm, P., & Wandersman, A. (2007). Getting to outcomes: 10 steps for achieving results-based accountability. No. TR-TR101/2. Santa Monica, CA: RAND Corporation.
↑ Resources TOC