Backer, T. E. (2001). Finding the balance: Program fidelity and adaptation in substance abuse prevention. Rockville, MD: Center for Substance Abuse Prevention, SAMHSA Model Programs (www.samhsa.gov).
- California Department of Education, California Department of Public Health: California Healthy Kids Resource Center. (2010). Fidelity guidelines and checklists for research-validated programs.
- CSAP (Center for Substance Abuse Prevention). (2009). Identifying and selecting evidence-based interventions. HHS Pub. No. (SMA) 09-4205. Rockville, MD: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- Domitrovich, C. E., & Greenberg, M. T. (2000). The study of implementation: Current findings from effective programs that prevent mental disorders in school-aged children. Journal of Educational and Psychological Consultation, 11(2), 193–221.
- Dusenbury, L., Brannigan, R., Falco, M., & Hansen, W. B. (2003). A review of research on fidelity of implementation: Implications for drug abuse prevention in school settings. Health Education Research, 18(2), 237–256.
- Elliott, D. S., & Mihalic, S. (2004). Issues in disseminating and replicating effective prevention programs. Prevention Science, 5(1), 47–53.
- Fixsen, D. L., Blase K. A., Duda, M. A., Naoom, S. F., Van Dyke, M. (2010). Implementation of evidence-based treatments for children and adolescents: Research findings and their implications for the future. In J. R. Wiez and A. E. Kazdin (Eds.), Evidence-based psychotherapies for children and adolescents. New York: Guidford Press.
- Fixsen, D. L., Naoom, S. F., Blase, K. B, & Wallace, F. (2007). Implementation: The missing link between research and practice. APSAC Advisor, 19 (1 & 2), pp. 4–11.
- Fixsen, D. L., Naoom, S. F., Blase, K. A., Friedman, R. M., & Wallace, F. (2005). Implementation research: A synthesis of the literature. The National Implementation Research Network. FMHI Publication #231. Tampa, FL: University of South Florida, Louis de la Parte Florida Mental Health Institute.
- Mowbray, C. T., Bybee, D., Holter, M., & Lewandowski, L. (2006). Validation of a fidelity rating instrument for consumer-operated services. American Journal of Evaluation, 27(1), 9–27.
- NCI (National Cancer Institute). (n.d.). Using what works: Adapting evidence-based programs to fit your needs. Module 4, Making the evidence-based program fit your needs: Adaptation and your program summary.
↑ Resources TOC