Preparing an Intervention for NREPP Submission and Potential Review
Page 2 of 20
Overview Considerations for
for Review Contact
This course was created for developers of mental health or substance abuse programs, including principal investigators of relevant research studies, who are working toward submission to NREPP.
This course will assist you, the developer, to do the following:
- Explain the purpose of NREPP and the benefits of inclusion in the Registry
- List NREPP's minimum review requirements and SAMHSA's areas of interest
- Identify the documentation required for the NREPP review
- Assess an intervention's readiness for submission
- Submit an intervention for NREPP review
Download a printer-friendly version of this course (PDF, 460KB).
Select "Next" to continue.