Preparing an Intervention for NREPP Submission and Potential Review
Page 3 of 20
Overview Considerations for
for Review Contact
Always use the "Next" and "Back" links in the course, and not the buttons on your browser, for course navigation.
For optimum performance, your system should meet or exceed the following specifications:
- Windows 98/ME/2000, NT 4.0 Final Release or above
- Thousands of colors (16 bit)
- 1024px x 768px pixel screen resolution
- Internet Explorer 7 or above
- Session Cookies
- Adobe Acrobat Reader Plug-in (for courseware using PDF files)
If you are unsure if your computer meets these standards, please contact your system administrator.
Select "Next" to continue.